What If I Am Late with My Visa Renewal Fee
You will receive several notices before your Visa registration gets canceled. Typically, Visa registrations are canceled somewhere in between the 2nd and 3rd notice. If that happens, you will be required to send in Addendum A and pay the $500 USD Visa registration fee.
CCBill strongly encourages you to renew your Visa registration on time.
To manually renew your Visa registration:
- Log in to the Admin Portal.
- Open the Reports mega menu.
- Select By Topic > Accounting.
- Choose the Account Overview report.
- Find and select the Visa Renewal link.
- Just like with you initial registration payment, you can pay online with a credit card, or with a money order.*
*Personal checks are not accepted.
CCBill has no control over Visa acceptance of applications for Sponsored Merchant status nor the renewal of that status.