Third Party Processor Information
FlexForms System offers a wide range of payment options and even offers you the opportunity to utilize virtually any Third Party Payment Processor. Adding an external URL in the payment flow is intended to allow you to send consumers to any internal, or external web page. However, information will not be passed on to Third Party Payment Forms (URLs) if you do not set the parameters in the URLs Library. This offers you the opportunity to manually set up what you need to make the third party processor work, or even return the consumer back to FlexForms.
To add URLs and set parameters:
- Sign in to the Admin Portal.
- Click on the FlexForms Systems mega menu, which should be on the far right of the mega menu bar.
- Click on the URLs Library link in the upper right corner of your screen.
- You can add new URLs here, and assign Name/Value Pairs.
- If you are adding Name/Value Pairs, define the parameters. You can manually set up variable names and assign them either fixed values or map their values to other values we have already stored, then pass them onto the outside URL.
- When you are finished, click the Add icon to store the parameter.
- Click Promote to update your Live Payment Flow with the parameter.
- Merchant Defined Static Parameter. Specify a fixed value that is always sent to the URL.
- Merchant Pass-Through Parameter. Any parameter, whether created by FlexForms or supplied to FlexForms by your system can have its name changed or “aliased”. This feature is intended to support the use of third party processors who have variables representing data items similar to what FlexForms uses, but that use a different variable name than FlexForms does.
For example, what FlexForms calls Address another system might name StreetAddress. Therefore, you need to rename the Address variable to StreetAddress before the FlexForms payment flow directs the consumer to the 3rd party processor’s URL as a destination.
- CCBill Session Parameter. Map the variable name to one of the data fields our system has, and pass the value we have (either passed in by you, or entered by the consumer on a form) to the URL.
CCBill Session Parameters Description Data Type (Max Lenght) Example Value customer_fname Consumer first name. varchar(20) John customer_lname Consumer last name. varchar(30) Smith Consumer Email address. varchar(40) firstname.lastname@example.org username Consumer username. varchar(16) johns1983 password Consumer password. varchar(30) mYPaSSw0rD? productDesc Product description. varchar(50) price HTML-formatted product price as shown on the form. string &36;5.95 for 30 days (non-recurring) subscription_id Subscription ID Number (Approval Post URL only). bigint(20)unsigned 1000000000 denialId The number that identifies a consumer’s declined transaction. NOTE: This number is only provided with declines and is blank with approvals. bigint(20) unsigned 111140501000005157 clientAccnum CCBill merchant main account number. mediumint(6) unsigned 900100 clientSubacc CCBill client subaccount Number. smallint(4) unsigned zerofill 0000 address1 Consumer address. varchar(30) 123 Main Street city Consumer city. varchar(30) Phoenix state Consumer state varchar(20) AZ country Consumer country. varchar(30) US phone_number Consumer phone number; appears as entered by consumer. varchar(20) (123) 456-7890 zipcode Consumer Zip Code. varchar(10) 85251 start_date Subscription start date. date 2008-08-05 15:18:17 referer CCBill affiliate ID number. varchar(16) 1626321 ccbill_referer Same as ‘referer’.ccbill_referer’ is used for legacy purposes only; ‘referer’ should be used instead. string 1626321 affiliate Non-custom referrer for legacy transaction; non-CCBill accounts (EC Suite, etc…) string 1234567 reservationId Consumer’s subscription Reservation ID number. bigint(20) unsigned 0109072310330002423 referringUrl URL from which the transaction was referred. string http://www.referringurl.biz reasonForDecline The decline reason (Denial Post URL only). Text description of reasonForDeclineCode. See “Postback Decline Codes” section below for a full list of codes. string Subscription ID Provided is invalid (Please refer to the Postback Decline Codes section at the end of this document for a full list of decline codes and their reason descriptions.) reasonForDeclineCode Text description of reasonForDeclineCode. string Subscription ID Provided is invalid (Please refer to the Postback Decline Codes section at the end of this document for a full list of decline codes and their reason descriptions.) formName The name you assigned to the FlexForm. char(255) Form1 cardType Type of credit card used. string VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, JCB, AMEX, OTHER responseDigest Hash digest of a Dynamic Pricing response. If not using Dynamic Pricing, this value will return as a blank string. string(32) s4f5198jgd21a4pk1p2s7sd23lm58937 typeId Subscription Type ID number identifying the price point used in the transaction. int(10) 0000060748 initialPrice The initial price of the subscription. decimal(9,2) 5.99 InitialPeriod The initial period of the subscription (in days). smallint(4) unsigned 7 rebills The total number of rebills. A value of ‘99’ will rebill indefinitely. tinyint(2) unsigned 12 initialFormattedPrice Initial price with HTML entity for the currency symbol. string $10.00 recurringFormattedPrice Recurring price with HTML entity for the currency symbol. string $19.95 approvalURL The approval path, as set in FlexForms Systems. string www.approvetest.com declineURL The decline path, as set in FlexForms Systems. string www.declinetest.com