Promotional offers can easily be set up in the FlexForms Editor:
- Sign in to the Admin Portal.
- Open the FlexForms Systems menu, which should be on the left side of the mega menu bar.
- Click the Forms Library link in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select a form from your library.
- Click the Promotional Offers property setting from the list of Common Settings.
- Select a Title for your offer(s):
- Special Offer
- Today's Special
- Additional Offers
- Add images to the Special Offers section (optional).
- Create up to five (5) Special Offers.
- For every offer you need to set the following settings:
- Select Pricing
- Location. Payment Form or Approval Message.
- Pricing Text. Select one of the two predefined texts. (One text is optimized for selling tangible goods, while the other is optimized for subscriptions.)
- Referrer. Each promotion supports separately configurable affiliate rules in order to determine what affiliate gets credited for the promotional sale.
- Referrer from Original Site (default). Any affiliate ID on the main/primary sale on the form will also get credit if the consumer buys this promotion. (Note that if there is no affiliate ID on the main sale, nobody gets credit.)
- Custom Referrer. This allows the merchant to enter an affiliate ID of their choosing. That affiliate ID will always get credit if a consumer buys this promotion.
- Select the Display Offer check box in order to make the offer visible to customers.
A total of five (5) Special Offers may be presented to Consumers between the Payment Screen and the Approval Message. The number may vary depending on Client Rules.