CCBill sends payments weekly on Mondays. Some exceptions to this exist, such as U.S. bank or national holidays, or situations out of our control, as outlined in our Terms and Conditions.
ACH Transfers are sent on Mondays and should appear in your bank account on Tuesdays.
InformationCCBill recommends ACH to all U.S.-based merchants, as it is the most cost-effective payment delivery method. If you want to switch to ACH, please fill out the Payout Options Update Form and select the ACH option, providing information for your U.S.-based bank account and we will make sure you are a part of this new payout method as soon as possible.
ACH Transfers will only be made to payees with a U.S. Dollar-based bank account at a U.S.-based bank.
- ACH Transfer Fee = $5.00
- ACH Minimum Payout Threshold = $25.00
- ACH Maximum Payout Threshold = NO LIMIT
- ACH Return Fee = $20
- ACH Rerouted Fee = $20
- ACH Inquiry to Reroute or Delete = $30
ACH ExpressThe latest addition to the CCBill's payout methods, ACH Express direct deposits are available to U.S.-based bank accounts only.
ACH Express funds are sent for receipt on Friday, with no extra destination fees.
- USD currency only
- Minimum amount for payout = $100
- Special intro ACH Express payout offer = $15 per ACH Express payout
- No maximum amount for payout
SEPA PayoutsAvailable to merchants and affiliates with a euro-denominated bank account in the SEPA network.
SEPA payouts are available at $10.00 USD per payout - a 66% discount off our international wire transfer fee and 33% off the regular SEPA fee.
- SEPA Transfer Fee = $10.00 USD per payout
- Minimum Payout Threshold = $50.00 USD (prior to being converted to euros)
- Maximum Payout Threshold = NO LIMIT
The originator of a SEPA payout will be labeled as CCBill EU Limited.
Not sure if you’re eligible for SEPA Payouts?
USD to EUR Conversion RateCurrency conversion rates are based on the retail rate on the first day following the close of a payout period (typically on Tuesdays). The transfer fee will be noted in the check amount statements in the CCBill Admin.
The SEPA network includes EU member states, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino and Switzerland. If you have a euro-denominated bank account with a bank based in one of the SEPA member states, you are eligible for SEPA Payouts. For a more detailed list, refer to this link.
Wire TransferWire Transfer is an additional payout method available to all International (non-U.S.) CCBill Merchants.
- International Wire Transfer Fee= $30.00
- Minimum Payout Threshold = $100.00
Check by U.S. Mail
- Standard U.S. Mail = $0.47
- Postal Mail Canada = $1.15
- Postal Mail Mexico = $1.15
- Postal International Mail = $1.15
- Minimum Payout Threshold = $25.00
Check by FedEx
- Two (2) day delivery = $15.00
- 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday for AA and AM areas
- 4:30 p.m. for PM areas
- Priority Overnight = $22.00
- 10:30 a.m. delivery for AA areas
- 12 noon for AM areas
- 4:30 p.m. for PM areas
- International Priority (Canada) = $30.00
- Prices vary for all countries outside the USA (except Canada). Contact email@example.com for the current FedEx pricing in your country.
- Minimum Payout Threshold = $50.00
- Areas depend on sender and receiver location. Actual times can be found on the FedEx website.
- Standard Overnight is NO longer available as a payout delivery option.