DirectPay EUGreat alternative to credit card processing
OverviewDirectPay is available in 36 countries and it enables non-credit card holders to complete online purchases. It works throughout the European banking system and is a popular form of online payment in Europe. Transactions are initiated and carried out by consumers, so there is NO risk of chargebacks and the funds are guaranteed. Upon purchase, consumers are presented with a transaction ID and a direct link to their bank's website, where they would log in to a secure page and enter the transaction ID number to complete the purchase.
DirectPay EU provides merchants the capability to accept domestic bank payments from any European country targeting almost 600 million consumers with low risk of returns.
- Countries supported: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, and the United Kingdom.
- Currency: Multiple
- Payment Option Type: Credit Transfer
- Funds Transfer Process: After a purchase, consumers are presented with a bill and can initiate payment through their bank accounts.
- Market: Thirty-six countries with around 600 million people.
- Provides additional online payment acceptance method to convenience consumers.
- Increases sales by offering a local trusted payment solution.
- Turnkey system that services 36 European countries with local support.
- Targets almost 600 million European consumers.
- Widely accepted and supported form of payment.
- Low risk of returns for the merchant
- Ideal alternative payment solution for declined credit card transactions.
- Provides access to a market segment that does not have or use credit and debit cards.
- Allows payment acceptance from high-risk countries with confidence and security.
- Declined or blacklisted consumers can safely be converted into paying customers.
- Ideal for high-ticket items and merchants that sell physical goods.
- Includes optional age verification and membership management.
- Provides local support in native languages to consumers.
- Provides a trusted and well-known payment method consumers are familiar with.
- Gives European consumers access to more products and services.
- No credit or debit card needed.
- Provides the convenience of having a local payment method.
- No need to provide sensitive information, as consumer pays directly via their own online banking website.
- Includes local support in native languages.
- Provides local currency settlement.