Conducting Test Transactions
Test transactions are made possible for FlexForms within Sandbox Mode. Access a form via the Sandbox Link and use Test Transaction credentials.
To make a test transaction in Sandbox Mode:
- Log in to the Admin Portal.
- Hover over the FlexForms Systems mega menu.
- Click FlexForms Payment Links.
- Click on a WebWidget of one of your forms in order to launch the form.
NOTE: Make sure you are in Sandbox Mode. The Sandbox version of the flow will NOT process live transactions.
- Use test transaction credentials. You need to have a test transaction user created and access the form through a designated IP address.
- Use test credit card numbers in order to simulate a transaction.
- For approvals, use CVV > 300. Everything below this value will result in a denial.