The goal of this document is to provide installation and configuration instructions for the CCBill DatingPro billing module. This document assumes that the reader has a working knowledge of DatingPro and already has a functional DatingPro website.
OverviewThe CCBill DatingPro billing module enables easy integration of your CCBill account within the DatingPro e-commerce platform. Installation involves the following steps:
- Installing the CCBill payment module for DatingPro
- Configuring your CCBill account for use with DatingPro
- Configuring the module with your CCBill account information
InstallationThe CCBill DatingPro module is installed by uploading the following files into the corresponding folders in your DatingPro installation.
Important NoteBefore installation, if you have a previous version of the CCBill payment gateway, remove it from the DatingPro admin, then upload the new code.
Installing the ModuleIn the left menu of your DatingPro admin interface, select Payments > Billing Systems.
On the following page, select Install from the top row of buttons. If the installation files were uploaded correctly, CCBill will display in the list.
Click the blue Install button next to CCBill to install the module.
Once the module has been installed, the configuration menu displays.
Configuring your CCBill AccountBefore using the plugin, it’s necessary to configure a few things in your CCBill account. Please ensure the CCBill settings are correct, or the payment module will NOT work.
Enable Dynamic PricingPlease work with your CCBill Support representative to activate Dynamic Pricing for your account. You can verify that Dynamic Pricing is active at Account Info > Feature Summary in the Admin Portal. Your Dynamic Pricing status appears at the bottom of the Billing Tools section.
Creating a Salt / Encryption KeyA "salt" is a string of random data used to make your encryption more secure. You must contact CCBill Merchant Support to generate your Salt/Encryption key. Once set, it will be visible under the Advanced section of the Sub Account Admin menu. It will appear in the Encryption Key field of the Upgrade Security Setup Information section.
Disabling User ManagementSince this account will be used for Dynamic Pricing transactions (not managing user subscriptions), User Management must be disabled.
- Sign in to the Admin Portal.
- On the Account Info mega menu, click Sub Account Admin > User Management.
- Select Turn off User Management in the top section.
- Select Do Not Collect Usernames and Passwords in the Username Settings section.
Creating a New Payment FormThe payment form is the CCBill form that will be displayed to customers after they choose to check out using CCBill. The payment form accepts customer payment information, processes the payment, and returns the customer to your DatingPro website where a confirmation message is displayed.
Creating a FlexFormTo create a FlexForm form for use with DatingPro:
- Ensure All is selected in the top Client Account dropdown menu. FlexForms are not specific to sub accounts, and cannot be managed when a sub account is selected.
- Navigate to the FlexForms Systems tab in the top menu bar and select FlexForms Payment Links. All existing forms will be displayed in a table.
Create an Approval URL
- Click the URLs Library button in the upper-right to create a new URL. The Saved URLs Editor dialog displays.
- Use the fields under Add New to create a new URL with the following properties.
- URL Name. Enter a meaningful name for this URL (e.g. Payment Success).
- URL. Under URL, enter the base URL for your DatingPro store, followed by:
For example, if your DatingPro store is located at http://test.com, the Approval URL would be:
- Click Save to commit your changes. Your new URL displays under Existing List.
- Promote to Live.
- Click Promote under the Actions column. Your URL is now live.
- Close the Saved URLs editor to return to the main FlexForms menu.
Create a New FlexForm
- Click the Add New button in the upper-left to create a new form.
- The New Form dialog is displayed:
- Payment Flow Name. At the top, enter a name for the new payment flow (this will be different than the form name, as a single form can be used in multiple flows).
- Form Name. Under Form Name, enter a name for the form.
- Dynamic Pricing. Under Pricing, check the box to enable dynamic pricing.
- Layout. Select your desired layout, and save the form.
- Edit the Flow. Click the arrow button to the left of your new flow to view the details. Under the green Approve arrow, click the square to modify the action.
- Approval URL. In the left menu, select A URL > Select a Saved URL and select the URL your created earlier (e.g. Payment Success).
- Redirect Time. Select a redirect time of 1 second using the slider at the bottom and save the form.
- Promote to Live. Click the Promote to Live button to enable your new form to accept payments.
- Note the Flex ID. Make note of the Flex ID; this value will be entered into the form name when completing the configuration in DatingPro.
Background PostIn your CCBill admin interface select a sub account the purchases will be made on and navigate to Account Info -> Sub Account Admin and select Advanced from the left menu. Notice the top section titled Background Post Information. We will be modifying the Approval Post URL and Denial Post URL fields.
|Approval Post URL||http:/YourDatingProWebsite.com/payments/responce/ccbill?Action=Approval_Post|
|Denial Post URL||http:/YourDatingProWebsite.com/payments/responce/ccbill?Action=Denial_Post|
Your CCBill account is now configured. In your CCBill Admin interface, navigate to Sub Account Admin and ensure the information displayed is correct.
Configuration - DatingPro
General OptionsIn the left menu of your DatingPro admin interface, select Payments > Billing Systems. Select the arrow on the right of the blue button for CCBill and choose Edit.
|Client Account Number||Enter your CCBill client account number.|
|Client SubAccount Number||Enter your CCBill client sub-account number.|
|Form Name||Enter the FlexForm ID of the form created during CCBill account configuration.|
|Is Flex Form||Check this box.|
|Currency||Select the billing currency. Ensure this selection matches the selection made in the General section of the DatingPro administration menu.|
|Salt||Enter your salt / encryption key obtained during CCBill configuration.|
Under Currency Options, select the default currency you want displayed to your buyers. CCBill currently supports the following currencies:
|Currency Options||Currency Code|
|US Dollar (USD)||840|
|Australian Dollar (AUD)||036|
|Canadian Dollar (CAD)||124|
|Great Britain Pounds Sterling (GBP)||826|
|Japanese Yen (JPY)||392|
Click Save at the bottom of the CCBill configuration section.
ActivationBack at the payment module list, click the blue Activate button next to CCBill to activate your CCBill module.
You are now ready to process payments via CCBill! Please conduct a few test transactions (using test data provided by CCBill) to ensure proper operation before enabling live billing mode in your CCBill account.